Mar 25 2020 at 03:29pm
The government of Madhya Pradesh introduces the MP Jan Kalyan Yojana or Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana. The main objective of Jan Kalyan yojana is to provide benefits to those working-class families of society who live below the poverty line. The government will provide lots of benefits to those families like the skill development program, educational program, maternity facility, electricity bill waiver facility, etc. All the facilities will come under the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan sambal yojana. The applicant will also get the facility like an employment-oriented training scheme, equipment grant scheme for the advanced business, grass assistance scheme, etc. You will get complete information related to the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan portal yojana in this article, so read it with full of attention.
MP Jan Kalyan portal yojana benefit
- The government has introduced this Jan Kalyan portal for the below poverty line family so that they can live their live stress-free and happy. It will give lots of benefits to the lower class of the society, and the Benefits of MP Jan Kalyan portal yojana are:
- Education incentives
- Health insurance
- Maternity facilities
- Electricity bill waiver
- Helps to provide better instruments for the agriculture
- It is also helpful in organizing skill development campaign.
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Offline Apply
If you are going to apply for the Jan Kalyan yojana then follow the below steps for the easy registration process:
- First of all, you need to contact to the gram Panchayat or the district level officer.
- Jan Kalyan portal authority will provide information related to the scheme with the MP Jan Kalyan Application form.
- You need to fill the application form, which you will get from the Jan Kalyan portal authority.
- Now fill all the required details in the form and recheck it.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now submit it to the authorized authority.
- After verification, you will be eligible for the beneficiary of the Jan Kalyan portal yojana.
- You will get member id by the government so that you can check the beneficiary list status online.