Written on January 08, 2014
1. There is no mutual responsibility at all between Letsliveexcitingly.com and its site users (“users, you”).
2. Letsliveexcitingly.com doesn’t monitor the users’ private, but not general, activities which occur in the site and doesn’t use the users’ private information in any purpose other than operating purpose of the website.
3. The users have all the responsibilities on the users’ own activities in the site.
4. Letsliveexcitingly.com refunds the users the fee paid, if it is requested, when the users experience unsatisfying due to Letsliveexcitingly.com website technical problem, i.e. malfunctioning etc. However Letsliveexcitingly.com guarantees money back on the fee paid for the months left unused.
6. (Eligibility) You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register as a member of Letsliveexcitingly.com or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you become a Member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
7. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify these Terms and any Service fees, at any time, effective upon the date we post a new set of Terms on the Service site. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any changes or modifications that we may make. If any part of these Terms or any future changes to these Terms are not acceptable to you, you may cancel your Service by contacting us through our support form. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or to any part of the Service at any time for commonly acceptable reason without prior notice or liability. We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to remove any material that you submit to the Service for commonly acceptable reason without prior notice to you and without liability to us. Our goal is to ensure timely processing services; however, we do not guarantee that your submission will be processed within the expected timeframe. We will not have any liability to you as a result of service outages that are caused by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies the Service, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting and power providers) computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, war, civil disturbance or other cause beyond our reasonable control.
8. (Legal Policies and Notices) You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Service, and all of our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates and licensors (collectively, the "Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Party in connection with any claim arising out of (1) any use or alleged use of your account or password by any person, whether or not authorized by you, (2) any claim arising out of the material that you submit to the Service, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, violation of rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement and any claim or liability relating to the content, quality, or performance of materials that you submit to the Service. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim. The listing, or absence of listing, of any document in the Service's search database does not imply any warranty or guarantee by us, for any companies, products, or services described in such documents. We disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the Service's search results. We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the World Wide Web or Internet using search results from the Service. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS CONTENT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or our sites will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Toronto, Ontario, Canada necessary to protect the rights or property of you or the Party (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors) pending the completion of arbitration. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Parties with respect to the Service, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect. Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and that of our third party content providers and their respective agents shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Please Contact Us with any questions regarding this agreement.