Gmail is one of the most popular free email clients available on the Internet. But Gmail is not perfect and it seems common for users to have the “Gmail Server Error 707”. The message that Gmail shows says “Oops… a sever error occurred and your email was not sent. (Error 707)”. Most users are facing this issue when they sending mail and Gmail show this error. Then don’t worry there are some basic steps for resolving this issue.
1. Sign in your Gmail account.
2. Select the gearbox and tap on setting option.
3. Switch to “Lab” tab under the setting.
4. Search by typing in “Background send”
5. Disable this lab feature.
Now, this error is not showing on your Gmail account. If you are facing any issues or problems on there then submit your queries or problems on our website or dial our toll-free number +1-855-588-8359 for instant solution.
Read More- Gmail Server Error #007 | Gmail 007 Error | Gmail Error 007